ABOUT US - KERRISDALE NOTARY PUBLIC
KERRISDALE NOTARY PUBLIC: SUSH RAJ
Prior to becoming a Notary Public and joining Kerrisdale Notary, Sush’s connections to the Kerrisdale, Dunbar and Point Grey neighborhoods date back to the early 90’s when he was studying as a student at UBC.
He has served for over 15 years as a Physical Education Teacher, Athletics Director, Academic Counsellor, and Varsity Coach at distinguished private schools including St. George’s School, West Point Grey Academy, and British Columbia Christian Academy.
Sush treats all his clients with respect and dignity - providing sincere, honest, and accurate advice devoid of pretense.
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics | UBC 1995
- Bachelor of Education | UBC 1997
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management | University of Phoenix 2005
- Master of Arts in Applied Legal Studies | Graduate School of Criminology SFU 2016
Professional Memberships in Good Standing:
- Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia Since 2016
- BC College of Teachers *now called Teacher Regulation Branch Since 1997
- Registered Mentor for the UBC School of Kinesiology Since 2009
- Independent Schools Dogwood Scholarship Council for Athletics Since 2013